PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION RULES
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by The South African Breweries (Proprietary) Limited (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- The Competition begins on the dates specified at each participating outlet, which will be between 5 August 2019 and 02 November 2019 (competition period).
- There is one x 150cc Scooter to be won.
- To enter, Participants must purchase six Castle tank draught beer (500ml) at Hops Ballito at any time during the competition period, to stand a chance to win the prize. Participants must get six official stamps on their loyalty card to qualify to enter the draw.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
- In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of Winner/s, provided that any Winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winner/s to verify their eligibility.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.